Further Professional Experience
In addition to my scientific commitment I am still working for various institutions. Therefore I´m a scientist with diverse practical know-how. Hence I count myself to „cross-border scientists“. I have worked before or I still work parallel connected in some following areas, for example
- as a Government Advisor/Speaker for several ministries, especially the Ministry of the Interior of the Federal State Baden-Wuerttemberg, Digitization-Area
- as a Scientific Policy Advisor, a Researcher and an Executive Director of the former Inposico Institute - Public Sector Research Center and Advsiory Group, and also as a Scientific Policy Advisor, a Researcher, a Director and Managing Director of the former Think Tank Public Policy Competence Center - Expertise Hub of Digitization, eDemocracy, State Modernization and Reform Policy
- as a Supervisor of the Hafen Stuttgart GmbH
- as an Administrative Councilor and an Advisor/Member of the Confederation of the Zweckverband RBB
- or for instance – in an „own empirical field study“ – even as a politician, e.g. as a Councilman for Parliament of the State Capital Stuttgart
Further institutions and details are available on my CV.