Further professional experience
In addition to my comprehensive scientific commitment I am still acting for various institutions. Therefore I´m a scientist with diverse practical know-how. Hence I count myself to „cross-frontier scientists“. I have worked before and I still work in some following areas – parallel connected – for example
- as a Government Advisor for different ministries, especially the Ministry of the Interior of the Federal State of Baden-Wuerttemberg, Digitization-Staff
- as a Researcher, a Scientific Policy Advisor and temporary as a Managing Director on the Steering Committee of the former Inposico Institute – Public Research Center and Advisory Group, and now also temporary as a Managing Director and a Scientific Research Director on the Board of Directors of the Think Tank Public Policy Competence Association.
- as a Scientific Advisor of the 3MFuture Ltd. in Europe and South Africa, Division of Research, Political Operations, Government Relations and Public Affairs
- as a Trustee, Shareholder and Director of the 3MFuture Property Trust in South Africa
- as an Advisor of the former EnBW Regional AG Stuttgart (up to date: Netze BW GmbH)
- as a Supervisor of the Hafen Stuttgart GmbH
- as an Administrative Councelor and an Advisor of the Confederation of the Zweckverband RBB
- or for instance – in an „own empirical field study“ – even as a politician, e.g. as a Councilman for the Parliament of the Capital City Stuttgart
Further institutions and details are available from my CV.